Zoho Books Accounting Services
Zoho Books is an online cloud bookkeeping software that manages your business's finances
and automates your business workflows by integrating with the entire Zoho One Suite plus
a number of 3rd party partners. Due to its robust abilities, high-level flexibility, and very affordable pricing, the Zoho Books Accounting Software is our preferred recommendation for your small business accounting software needs. Kyanite Accounting is proud to be an Authorized Zoho Finance Partner.
Our Zoho Books Services
- Entrepreneurs who prefer to be hands on with their business's finances but need to learn the basics
- Small Businesses switching to Zoho Books for the first time from another software
- Small Businesses who are already using Zoho Books but need help understanding higher-level concepts
Zoho Books Migration/Initial Set Up Service packages include:
- Initial Set Up of Organization Profile
- Industry Specific Custom Chart of Accounts
- Import of Vendors and Customers
- Import of Inventory Items
- Import of Prior Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Data
- Set up of Zoho Books CRM Integration (and a number of other useful integrations)
Although many may find the task frightful or overwhelming, our accounting team here at Kyanite Accounting truly loves cleaning up messy books(we're not exaggerating)! Whether you need us to clean up the books for the last 6 months or 6 years, we welcome the challenge with open spreadsheets.
Our Zoho Books Consulting packages are perfect for Small Businesses who are capable of handling their basic daily accounting functions in-house but need additional accounting support available to them on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or as-needed basis.
Accounting mistakes happen and can be confusing and time consuming to unravel. Our consultants want to be your go-to Zoho Books accounting resource to walk you through the solutions to your problems or fix them for you so you can rest easy.
Our Ongoing Zoho Books Bookkeeping Services packages include:
- Daily transaction processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liability Account Reconciliations
- Chart of Account Updates
- Sales Tax Reports
- Month-End Close
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual meetings
- Budget Preparation
- Budget-to-Actual Reporting
- Financial Report Commentary and Analysis
- Advice on ways to improve your accounting processes